What’s What: An exciting new way to connect, share and learn. Join vibrant live discussions with others around topics of shared interest led by an Amava guide.
Amava Take: In a world transformed by Covid-19, experiences that connect us to others and authentic social ties are more important than ever. We’re doing everything we can to offer ways to build them for our growing community. Creating avenues to meaning, purpose and social connection for more people are the reasons we get up in the morning.
That’s why we created Amava Circles. We all look forward to meeting again in person. But for now, we’re bringing you in person experiences online. Real people. Real laughter. Real conversations on a variety of topics from crafting to planning your best life to getting back to work to cooking your way through Covid-19 and much more.
Uplifting. Fun. Educational.
And here they are…
- Things have changed. Fast. Let’s work on Navigating the New Normal together.
- We all need some good clean fun these days. Join Game Night and play the Amava way.
- Staying Connected in times like these is certainly something worth, well, connecting over. Come on over!
- One great way to tame the uncertainty is to take the time to Plan Your Best Life. Let’s do this!
- Couldn’t we all use some Mindful Tips for Balanced Living right about now?
- Are you testing the career waters? Come talk about it with our Get Back to Work Circle!
- Want to get crafting, but not sure where to start? Come check out some beautiful options in Crafting Potpourri.
- Where are you putting your volunteer energy during these extraordinary times? Join Volunteering in the Age of Covid and share what you’re seeing or get some ideas!
- If you’re a caregiver, you might be looking for some people to chat with about how to balance Taking Care of Your Loved Ones and Yourself.
- If you were ever going to polish that nonfiction masterpiece, now is the time! Join our Nonfiction Writers’ Workshop, meet other writers and get to work!
- Have you run out of dinner ideas or are you so kitchen confident that you want to share yours? Join our Healthy Eating During COVID-19 and get into a recipe round robin!
We’re adding more Amava Circles regularly, so check back often!