Social Engagement: High
What’s What: If you’re going to work as a seasonal customer service agent, why not do it with one of America’s great brands?
Amava Take: Williams-Sonoma customer service agents are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of the Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination and a heart of gold, this could be your opportunity.
Questions and Answers:
What are the top-line expectations for seasonal customer service agents?
- Solve problems efficiently.
- Make it personal by taking ownership.
- Inspire customer loyalty.
- Listen carefully and be attentive
- Emphasize effort.
What kinds of things do seasonal customer service agents do?
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information.
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What benefits does Williams-Sonoma offer to seasonal customer service agents?
- 40% discount on most merchandise.
- Fun contests/rewards and recognition programs.
- Growth/promotional opportunities.
- Paid training from the comfort of your home.
- Overtime opportunities.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience.
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment.
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills.
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 3 weeks – 100% attendance is required.
- Must live in state.
- Must have a computer/PC/MAC with compatible OS and webcam.
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone.
- Computer must be hard wired to your router as WiFi is not allowed due to bandwidth constraints.
- Acquire a minimum internet upload speed of 6 mbps and 10 mbps of download speed before training
- To apply, you must create an account with ApplicantStack (username, password, name and email).
Finding a Position: Click on the link that’s closest to your location (in state only):