Social Engagement: High
What’s What: If you have experience as a tax professional, here’s your chance to inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers and money.
Amava Take: Joining H&R Block in one of their Winterland, Florida region’s offices as an experienced seasonal Tax Professional means you’ll serve clients with diverse tax needs and you’ll have the support of an expert team. H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider, focused on client service for over 60 years. The Winterland, FL District (Winter Haven, Lakeland, Plant City, Mulberry, Auburndale, Bartow and Dundee) is actively recruiting for the upcoming tax season!
From the Front Lines:
What are the benefits of working with H&R Block?
Since their founding in 1955, H&R Block has grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join their team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company – one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What do H&R Block Tax Professionals do?
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide clients with IRS audit support
- Mentor and support teammates
From the Trenches:
What kind of training and continuing education does a Tax Professional need?
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Special Requirements: In addition to the experience listed above, your application will be even stronger if you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA or Enrolled Agent certification, experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership), 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax, tax planning and audit support experience or sales and/or marketing experience. If you are bilingual, you are also encouraged to apply!
Setting it Up: Send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com. We will forward it along to our contact in the Winterland District at H&R Block.